Have you been fighting the “snooze monster” during important meetings or falling asleep at your work desk? Working all day can be exhausting, and nothing is worse than sitting at your desk with your eyelids fluttering and head nodding off. Getting enough sleep is even more critical to our health than following a strict diet or having a daily exercise routine.
Quality sleep is the foundation for good health, we all know that. But how often do we look deeper to find out how well do we actually sleep? Here are some questions that you may look into to find out if you are sleep deprived.
- Do you have trouble falling asleep?
- Experience a short of breath or with a headache in the morning?
- Is it difficult for you to stay awake during the day?
- Do you snore when you sleep?
- Do you struggle to remember details you would normally remember?
If your answers are all yes, you are sleep deprived and it is time to make some changes to improve your sleeping patterns. Here are some ways you can improve your health while having a better sleep!
Improve Blood Circulation With the Right Mattress and Pillow
Poor circulation while sleeping contributes mild discomfort and numbness to swelling (edema), muscle cramps, as well as pain in the hands and feet. A bed that relieves body pressure is better for blood flow. This allows you to sleep in your preferred sleeping position, while a supportive pillow can keep your spine in alignment to improve circulation.
He&Me Spectrum Negative Potential Energy Mattress – 6 Core Technologies
- 100% Japan manufactured and imported, basing on Japan’s advance R&D technology
- Cool & hot function – double-sided material, adopting Japan Soyo technology, intelligent energy regulation, regulates body temperature
- Ventilation and heat circulation system – millions of molecular ventilation holes, cross-section dehumidification, heat reduction, with more than 1000TC, extra softness and breathability, absorbs moisture & sweat
- Comfortable Sleep Technology – elements in Germanium yarn promote metabolism and improve micro-blood circulation, Negative potential physiotherapy technology helps activate cells, relieve fatigue, improves sleep quality, help relieve insomnia, headache, shoulder strain, chronic constipation, etc
- Ergonomics support, Back protection – use of medical-grade polymer memory shaping cushion, durable and not easily deformed
- Anti-bacterial and anti-dust mites, environmental friendly fiber, no harmful gases, no harmful electromagnetic waves (use E-max, a heating wire with special electromagnetic wave isolation technology to block out electromagnetic waves), automatic power off system
Click the “Sleep Button”
Breathe. Stop thinking. Get to sleep when it is time to. Many a time we have to remind ourselves to go to sleep. Do you remember how amazing it felt the last time you woke up early, and your body is truly rested and filled with energy? Give yourself a specific bedtime. Most adults need 7-9 hours of sleep every night. Take time out to review the time you feel is best to sleep and wake up daily. Follow that planning and get your health back in shape!
Never Be Lacked of Body Electricity
Electricity is everywhere, even in the human body. Our cells are specialized to conduct electrical currents. Electricity is required for the nervous system to send signals throughout the body and to the brain, making it possible for us to move, think, and feel.
Almost all of our cells can use these charged elements, called ions, to generate electricity.
We have felt the static electricity when we touched the escalator in the shopping mall. This is because the electricity inside our body is negative and the electricity outside of our body is positive.
In the past, humans “recharged” electricity by going to the jungle for a walk, to the waterfall, or stay by the riverside. These places are the electric field in which you can receive negative ions to recharge yourself. Unfortunately, as our modern lifestyle separates humans from such contact, researches suggest that this disconnection may be a major contributor to illnesses.
We must always maintain and sustain our negative ion in our bodies. We may not have much access to electric fields but He & Me Negative Potential Energy Mattress can help. According to the research done by the manufacturers in Japan, negative potential energy technology can alleviate most of the modern illnesses!
The Ladies Cue Group Buy
With more than 6 orders, we will be giving an immediate waiver of $2,000 – $2,300 off the HE & ME Singapore mattresses! Place your orders at [email protected]
For more information head over the HE & ME Singapore Mattress Descriptions here.
Read more on The Ladies Cue:
- 6 Lemon Hacks to Use in Your Household Chores
- Support Singapore’s Local Businesses with Watsons!
- How To Reduce hair Loss and Dry Skin With Vitamin C?
- Invisible Dry Shampoo+ by MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL®
- Convenient One-Pan Solution: Barilla Italian Pasta Kits
- Asian Street Food Feast With Spice Brasserie (PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road)