This season of love, Shangri-La Singapore brings a myriad of dining ideas to express true feelings from the heart.
Shangri-La has never failed to deliver amazing menus for our taste buds during festivities. For this Valentine’s Day season, each restaurant concept reflects a different heartfelt moment – intimate dinners, tête-à-tête high teas, exquisite takeaways, and a plethora of gift choices, bringing sparks to romance this Valentine’s Day.
Key highlights of 2023 Valentine’s Day
- 5-course Romantic Set Dinner at Origin Grill priced at SGD 388++ per couple
- 5-course Italian Set Dinner at Waterfall Ristorante Italiano priced at SGD 198++ per couple.
- Seafood Buffet Dinner at The Line priced at SGD 158++ per person.
- 4-course set Peranakan Dinner at The Lobby Lounge priced at SGD 88++ per person.
- 3-course High Tea set for two persons at The Rose Veranda priced at SGD 128++ with both sweet and savoury
- Takeaway Signature High Tea for two persons at The Rose Veranda priced at SGD 98 nett.
- Little sweet treats available both online and retail orders from Shophouse by Shangri-La.
I had the pleasure to try their Takeaway Signature High Tea set from The Rose Veranda and it blew my taste buds away! Every creation is a journey through love with sweet, salty and sour flavours. Ending it off with the bitter taste of the tea to cleanse my taste buds to try something new again.
Their High Tea Set includes:
The Rose Veranda Signature Sandwiches
- Mentaiko Blue Crab Tart with Fermented Tomato Dressing, Caviar pearls
- Bourbon Smoked Chicken Triple Tier Sandwich and Yuzu Aioli
- Norwegian Salmon Mousse on Petit Blinis and Herb Mascarpone
- Creamy Truffle Mushroom in Puff Pastry with Mozzarella in Vol Au Vent
- Cherry Blossom
- Love Macaroon
- Raspberry Inspiration Cheesecake
- Valentine Praline
- Ispahan Choux
- Lychee Lime Namelaka
Pink Rose & Plain Scones served with Strawberry Jam & Clotted Cream
My personal favourite was definitely the desserts. As someone with a sweet tooth, I am very particular with my desserts which is why I fully recommend all our ladies to try this High-Tea set. Every dish has its own distinct flavours and the desserts truly live up to the Shangri-La brand. I recommend trying the Cherry Blossom, Raspberry Cheesecake as well as the Lychee Lime Namelaka.
For the tasty dishes, I definitely recommend Norwegian Salmon and Mentaiko Blue crab as they left a strong impact in my mouth as soon as I tried them.
The rest of the dishes are also delicious even without me recommending them so do give it a try and order it via this link https://bit.ly/SLSVdayGifts2023. Perfect for individuals that work from home during this rainy season.