Screen time on digital devices has increased significantly during the Circuit Breaker period in Singapore, especially for young children as they adopted home based learning. Due to the fact that kids are encouraged to stay home, many parents have resolved to relaxing screen-time rules for TV and video games.
Moreover, the combination of more screen time and less outdoor play time may have inevitably placed the children at high risk of developing myopia or shortsightedness. There is also an upward trend for parents to bring their children for eye check or prescription of eyewear.
While parents do their best to prepare nutritious meals for their children, many children are picky eaters, which makes it increasingly difficult for them to get proper nutrition for eye health and brain development.
What can concerned parents do then?
Supplements to boost brain development and eye health
Parents can encourage their children to take supplements to improve their immunity and brain development. There are two supplements that parents can look into.
US CLINICALS® STRONGEYE™ KIDS
US CLINICALS® STRONGEYE™ KIDS is an antioxidant-rich and delicious fruity chewable tablet that provides essential nutrients for our children to develop a healthy and good eyesight. It contains a unique blend of 10 clinically researched nutrients, including Lutemax 2020™ Lutein and Natural Astaxanthin to support healthy eyes.
It can help to:
- Improve blood circulation to the eyes
- Promote sharp & clear vision
- Promote healthy eys & vision
- Protect eyes from harmful blue lights, UV rays & free radicals
- Relieve eye fatigue, dryness & inflammation
- Strong antioxidants helps to protect retina from oxidation damage & inflammation
- Support fast & accurate transmission of visual stimuli to the brain
- Relieve eye fatigue & dryness
US CLINICALS® STRONGBRAIN™ KIDS
US CLINICALS® STRONGBRAIN™ KIDS is a delicious and natural omega-3 chewable burstlet, specially formulated with highly concentrated and purified deep sea fish oil rich in Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). EPA and DHA are Omega-3 essential fatty acids required for the healthy growth of a child, helping to support cognitive development and learning, visual development, immunity and overall brain health.
It can help to:
- Support healthy brain, eyes, heart, nerves & joints development
- Help support memory, concentration & mental alertness
- Support optimal learning & behavior
- Support healthy cognitive development & immune function
- Help promote better blood flow to the brain
In partnership with US CLINICALS® StrongEye™ Kids and StrongBrain™ Kids by Hi-Beau International Pte Ltd, we are doing a giveaway on The Ladies Cue instagram. Head over to find out the details!